Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Going to see some babies


I’ll be leaving the country soon. 

Really, I’m serious. I know it’s hard to believe because I’m terrible at being serious but this time it’s real. I’m leaving the country!

I know it’s going to be hard on some of you. You’re going to miss my poop blog posts and funny convos I have with my kids... alright… you probably won’t miss me much. I know. There is humor all over blogworld and Facebook. You’re going to be just fine without me for a week.

I wanted to take a moment to tell you why I’m leaving (a lot of you already know). It’s something I am quite proud of and it involves my other personality. 

In January 2012 I delivered two babies. One boy. One girl. Both sweet. Both beautiful. Neither mine.
You see, I was a surrogate for another couple that is very incapable of getting pregnant. I would love for you to read our story HERE

Anywho… I am going to see them! They don’t live here in the USA. They live way over across the Atlantic Ocean and then some. Far away. It’s pretty much a big honkin’ deal. 

My suckish drawing of me on the plane

I haven’t seen the daddies or the babies since they left in February. Do you think the babies have grown any? I can’t tell you how exciting it will be to arrive at my destination! 

I will post a little something when I return so you can read the details of my trip, if you’re interested that is. Until then Cara will entertain you. 

You take care of yourselves and don’t get into trouble.  Cara has a whipping stick in the event anyone gets outta line. From what I’ve heard, she is not afraid to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!