Monday, August 12, 2013

Loaded Tator Tots

Potatoes, cheese, bacon... can you say yum?!?



When I make tots for my kids I usually make a handful of extra ones for me. Sometimes I eat them just as is or I make something a little special with them. These loaded tots are amazing and so easy. It seriously takes less than 3 minutes to put together.

What you'll need:

Pile of tator tots, cooked extra crispy is my preference.
Handful of cheddar cheese
Green onions, chopped
Tomato, diced
Bacon bits
Sour cream


Group the tots together on a microwavable plate. Layer them with cheddar cheese and microwave for about 45 seconds or until cheese is melted. I quick chop the onions and tomatoes while the tots are getting nuked. Top the tots with sour cream, onions, tomatoes and bacon bits. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!